What is the Pad?
Name silicone breast/chest padName silicone breast/chest padMaterial siliconeCertification ISO9001: 2008 Passd ROHS,MSDS,FDA,CTI,REACH,UL etcSize CustomizeColor Any color3D,CAD drawing AcceptTemperature -40°C to+300°CHardness 30-95 shore ALogo OEM & ODM orders are welcomeTolerance 0.05mmPackage Standard package or according to your requestQC/ QA Third PartiesFeature 1.Ozone and Chemical resistance2. Anti-aging, good flexibility,good elasticity
3. Excellent oil resistance
Application Electronic field, industrial machine & equipment,house-hold appliance, tele-communication, automobile, medical equipment industry etc.Delivery 5 days-8daysNote 1.Models and Logos can be Customized according to customer2.Designs and Specification are Accepted
Chest Wrinkles remove
100% Medical grade silicone.
Remove pad from packaging and save poly bag to reuse for storing pad. Remove pad from backing. Apply pad to the desired area of the chest that is dry and free of moisturizers, lotion or any other product while sleeping, or any time of day for an hour. Remove pad slowly in an upwards motion. Wash pad with antibacterial soap on occasion and dry.
Do not use on sensitive, irritated, cut, scratched or burned skin. Discontinue use if a rash or irritation occurs.
Pad starts to lose its adhesion after 10 times use.
Product Dimensions: 8 x 6.5 x 0.2 inches ; 1.9 ounces
The silicone Pads are composed of 100% Medical Grade Silicone. Electro static energy provided by the pads when worn is supposed to improve the irregular collagen structure and also creates an increased blood flow which results in an improved skin tone. Silicone should contribute to moisturizing the skin by drawing the skin’s moisture to the surface. This process has been shown to hydrate the skin and is an important factor in healing scars.
We are simply treating wrinkles as scars by hydrating, improving the Collagen structure, and flattening them out.
Prolonged use will help return Chest skin to a more youthful and supple appearance, by softening fine lines and wrinkles.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Cut open poly bag, do not discard. Remove pad from backing.
2. The pad is self-adhesive. The pad will begin to lose adhesive qualities in approximately 30-60 days.
Once this happens a new pad should be applied.
3. Apply the pad to the desired area of the chest while sleeping, or any time of day for an hour or more.
4. Make sure the chest area is thoroughly clean, dry and free of moisturizers, sunscreens,etc.
Sweating at night may interfere with adhesion. 5. Remove the pad slowly in the morning in an upwards
motion and store stuck to the poly bag.
6. Pads should be washed occasionally to remove exfoliated skin cells that may interfere with the adhesive quality of the pad.
7. Pads should be washed with an antibacterial soap that is free of moisturizers, emollients or oils. Allow pad to air dry in a clean location. Do not dry with a towel. Once dry, return to poly bag.
8. Do not use on sensitive, irritated, cut, scratched or burned skin. Do not use if there is a known sensitivity to silicone. Discontinue use if a rash or irritation occurs.
9.Silicone pads are made of 100% medical grade silicone. There are no allergy causing additives or adhesives used.